Lavendara Daze and Violet Star in “Days Gone Bye”

Art and stories contributed by our fans and members.
ParagonRocky

Lavendara Daze and Violet Star in “Days Gone Bye”

Post by ParagonRocky »

Lavendra Daze and Violet Star in
“Days Gone Bye”

Part One

Alone in her modest studio apartment, sprawled on her futon with a purring cat under her arm, Sabrina Saxton found herself idly flicking through basic cable channels on the old hand-me-down TV sitting on a shelf in her living room. It would be hard enough to find time to relax with her schedule as a hospital intern, but when you take her second job into account it was nigh impossible. Unbeknownst to her coworkers and friends, Sabrina also goes by the name Violet Star as a new up-and-coming super-heroine in Metro Bay, one of the nations biggest hot spots of superhuman activity.

Using a special ring, Sabrina enjoys the benefits of increased strength and endurance, along with the ability to harness and manipulate light and photon energy along the ultraviolet spectrum. As a result, she practically never takes it off. Even now, as she pets her favorite roommate, the ring gives her a steady boost to her vitality, ensuring a short recovery time whether she’s just finished battling the forces of evil or a double shift in the ER at Metro Bay General Hospital.

Thus, despite her downtime, Sabrina finds her mind wandering, wondering what she could possibly get up to. Her next intern shift wasn’t for several days, and things have been largely quiet at her other job, with Valiant Woman and Pink Pussycat currently on duty at Superheroine Squad HQ downtown monitoring the city for emerging threats. She was free to do anything she wanted...but what did she want?

A normal girl would go out with her friends, Sabrina thought to herself. A more social woman, someone who didn’t work 16 hours a day and had hobbies and interests that she could share with others, would have plans already. For all her powers granted by the ring on her finger, superhuman charisma was not among them. Anyone she was on a first name basis was either a coworker or a super villain...which is a bit like a coworker, now that she thought about it.

Prime-time television did little to distract her. It was hard to watch sitcoms sometimes, given how hard it was for Sabrina to be social. Watching all these people in large friend groups, having fun together and sharing their lives...she couldn’t help but be a little jealous. Sabrina rarely had the time to binge, and hadn’t yet taken the plunge and signed up for a streaming service. Back in college she’d have used the shared accounts of her fellow students, but since moving to Metro Bay and her own apartment she’d been at the mercy of broadcast television. Most of that was reruns at this time of night, and Sabrina found herself idly watching some show about some family with a plucky young male lead and his sarcastic yet lovable little sister. The sister looked familiar, but the show was like twenty years old, so she must be an adult actor by now. Sabrina moved on to the next channel.

Of all things, she ended up stopping on the Home Shopping Network, a service in which bored presenters try to play up the value of cheap merchandise that one could purchase with a phone and a credit card. Like any student, Sabrina’s student loans would be an impediment to purchasing anything too frivolous, which is why she lives so cheap in the first place. Maybe once I’m a full-time nurse, then I can afford a social life…

The next item available gave her a moment’s pause. Some gaudy necklace, adorned with colorful gemstones. It wasn’t her style, wouldn’t normally have drawn her attention, but the flickering light reflected off the polished stones spoke to her instinctively. Sabrina stared for a long moment before her mind connected the dots. Memories of her encounter with the super villainess Lavendara Daze played in her mind. Unlike the majority of her enemies as Violet Star, Lavendara had no innate superpowers, but was a gifted jeweler with the ability to mesmerize anyone who looked upon her specially crafted gems. Violet had found herself going up against that dazing damsel at least twice and was soundly defeated both times. Despite that, Sabrina found herself enjoying the memory, her hand moving down her body towards her nether regions, her power ring beginning to vibrate as power surged within it--

Hey, now! She admonished herself. That was not a good time! Sabrina moved her hand away, reminding herself of her promise to get even with Lavendara Daze the next time she faced her. Presumably after she figured out a counter for those dazzling diamonds. No longer enticed by the jewelry on display, Sabrina clicked back to the sitcom from earlier. The episode was just about over, with the sappy music playing as the family resolved their problems and everything went back to status-quo. The theme music began to play as credits rolled, and Sabrina sat up with a shock, nearly throwing her cat across the room as it howled in surprise.

“Lavender Days?!” she said to herself, as much a question as an outraged realization.

The pieces began to fall into place. Sabrina watched the next episode, now laser-focused as her mind worked through the revelations coming at her. The series focused on an upper-class family, the Lavenders, with focus on the brother and sister siblings getting into mischief. The child actress, so familiar. Her character, with that sarcastic and teasing personality. The show’s name, too close to be a coincidence. Sabrina soon found herself approaching an inescapable conclusion.

“So that must mean...Lavendara Daze is actually...a really big fan of this show!”

Hey, give her a break; she’s had a long day.

Betsy Paige, former child star and current jewelry designer-cum-super villainess, lounged in her luxury bathtub as a pair of entranced man-servants massaged her exposed shoulders and feet. The widescreen 4K television mounted along the adjacent wall was currently playing the Lavender Days marathon airing on cable. Despite the memories of her dismissal from the series in its later seasons, her vanity simply couldn’t pass up the chance to relive her earliest moments of pride and glory. Watching her name scroll past in the credits (billed second, damn it…) gave her a buzz of pleasure only enhanced by the strong hands working out the knots in her back and feet. Motorized jets built into the tub worked wonders on the rest of her body, which she frequently took advantage of. Worth every penny, she mused happily. Especially when they’re not MY pennies…

“That’s enough for now, boys. Fetch my towel and robe.”

With a low murmur of obedience, the strapping young men rose from their positions and left to follow the commands they were given. Betsy considered them for a moment, mentally calculating how long it has been since their last exposure to her mind-numbing gems. With a combination of specific light pulses and high-frequency ultrasound, Betsy had invented jewelry that could suppress a person’s conscious will and render them extremely vulnerable to neuro-lingustic programming. In essence, mind control.

The two men returned with a towel and Betsy’s robe, as instructed. They barely moved as she rose from her bathtub, water running down off her nude body, her curves glistening in the light. Spellbound or not, they clearly appreciated the view. Who wouldn’t? Betsy asked herself wryly.

She began to towel herself off in front of them, stepping out of the tub. Doing the math, they had both been under her control for at least six hours, since she stopped them both on the street outside a nearby gym. Most of her targets were famous or wealthy, granting her access to their resources whenever she fancied. But every now and then, you just want some eye-candy. The real question was--

“What...what’s happening?”

Betsy’s head turned as one of the men faltered. His eyes blinked rapidly and he swooned, barely able to stay on his feet. Just as the second man began to suffer the same effects, Betsy took her robe from his outstretched hand and walked back out into the spacious living area of her high-end downtown penthouse. Laying on the nearby table was her favorite gem-studded catsuit, its subtle purple hue making it look almost like some kind of shiny latex at a distance. It was only when you got close enough to see the details that you could see the texture of the stones covering its surface...and then you lose your mind.

The belt, featuring a much larger diamond and a control device, was underneath the suit. Betsy retrieved it and walked back into the bathroom. Her two former-slaves had begun to regain their faculties, remembering the events of the day up to and including their encounter with the super villainess Lavendara Daze. They turned to her with a look that was equal parts anger and confusion. “What did you do to us?” one of the men asked.

“This!” Betsy laughed, holding up the belt and activating its controls.

The room lit up with a vibrant purple glow as the gem activated, accompanied by a nearly imperceptible high-pitched whine which soon faded into nothing a human could consciously hear. Unconsciously though, it had already begun to take effect. The first man was caught completely off-guard and dropped near-instantly back into trance, dazzled by the light that overwhelmed his brain. The second had enough wits about him to turn away, shielding his eyes. The sound was enough to stun him, but not put him under. “No! Not again…” he cried in defiance.

“Shhh...it’s okay, baby. You don’t have to be afraid of me…” Betsy cooed, strolling closer. “You should be thanking me, in fact. Other men would kill for the chance to serve me the way you two have. In fact, this one time...well, anyway. There’s no point in resisting me. You should know better than anyone what happens if you try.”

His resolve began to falter, but he kept shielding himself just the same. Betsy sighed and looked to his mesmerized friend. “You there. Grab his arms, hold him still.”

With his eyes shut tight, the resistant man had little chance of fighting off his friend. The hypnotic light of the gem belt was so bright it was visible even through his closed eyelids, but somehow he held on, even as his arms were pulled behind him. Betsy strolled closer, still holding up the belt. “Wow, you are a strong one!” she marveled. “I got lucky catching you off-guard earlier, didn’t I? But you’ve already fallen under my power once, so I know you can do it again…”

“N...no…I w..won’t…”

“Won’t what? Won’t give in? Won’t submit? Won’t resist? You won’t resist...say it…” Betsy smiled, allowing the gem to weaken his mind just enough to break his will.

“Won’t...resist….can’t…resist…”

“Say my name, baby, and open your eyes.” This was her favorite part, the moment they knew they were hers.

“Lavendara...Lavendara Daze!” He gasped, his eyes snapping open.

The air went out of him and he sagged to his knees, still restrained by his friend. Betsy exhaled with satisfaction that bordered on orgasmic, finally turning the gem belt off. Thankfully the villainess was immune to the effects of her own technology; a necessary feature given her reliance on it. She designed it after all, so she’d know how best to shield her mind from its influence. Presumably she could do the same for anyone else if she wished, but what fun would there be in that?

“Six hours is a personal best, you both should be proud! Such good slaves you are. Say it.” she commanded them.

“We are good slaves…” they droned in unison.

The effects of her gems were cumulative, longer exposure resulting in increases in duration and consciousness-suppression effects. In the field, she rarely had more than a minute or two to entrance a target, and superheroes tend to be very strong willed. Further testing would be needed to refine the technology, both for her personal use as well as eventual mass-production. A world in which her jewelry was in every store, worn by everyone, would be one in which she would never want for anything again. A life she deserved, and would have had, if not for the loss of her star-making role.

As she turned her attention back to the television to turn it off, she was momentarily stunned herself by a most unexpected sight. It was an advertisement for a new local attraction opening this week, some traveling museum of beloved television and film memorabilia. Among the pieces on display were a series of props and costumes from an old yet beloved family sitcom...Lavender Days.

End of Part One

ParagonRocky

Re: Lavendra Daze and Violet Star in “Days Gone Bye”

Post by ParagonRocky »

It hurts that I can't fix the typo in the title. There's no edit button or delete button.

ParagonRocky

Post by ParagonRocky »

Part Two

Media Memories Productions is happy to announce our nation-wide NostalgiaCon is arriving in Metro Bay this weekend for a three-day exhibition in celebration of the classic shows from the 70s, 80s and 90s! Check out the memorabilia hall, where we have hundreds of props, costumes, and sets from such hits as “Family Batters”, “Hill House”, “Lavender Days”, and more! Meet your favorite stars from the shows you love, attend Q&A sessions and get that autograph you’ve been wishing for! Tickets are on sale now!

Sabrina sat back in her futon, her laptop open to the webpage for the upcoming convention. There was no doubt that Lavendara Daze would be setting her sights on this convention. Even discounting the value of the collectibles on display, she wouldn’t be able to resist this particular score. The “Lavender Days” exhibit would be comprehensive, with costumes and props from the show’s run and even a recreation of the little sister’s bedroom set for fans to explore. The actress herself wouldn’t be appearing, but the lead child actor was scheduled for a Q&A.

This could be a big break for me, a chance to show the Superheroine Squad I can be a proactive crime fighter! Sabrina thought to herself. She was still a relative newbie in the superhero community, and not a particularly impressive one so far. Actually setting a trap for a supervillain and capturing them single-handedly would raise her stock significantly. The other heroines might be a little miffed that she didn’t call for backup, but it’ll all be worth it once Violet Star brings Lavendara to justice.

The Next Day

Setting her trap would require some assistance from the staff of the convention, so Violet Star made an appearance on Day 1 of the event, having a private conversation with the managing director and security supervisor. Explaining her theory, she asked them to keep a closer eye on the Lavender Days collection and notify her if they notice anything suspicious. They instantly agreed, much to her surprise. She expected at least a little skepticism on their part, since infamous superhuman cat burglars don’t tend to target traveling memorabilia, but maybe this kind of thing is more common than she realized. No matter, the stage was set.

Walking around in her power suit would be quite the red flag, so Sabrina remained in her civilian clothes as she roamed the convention hall, eyes out for trouble. Despite her falling under Lavendara’s power in the past, her secret identity had yet to be exposed to the villainous vixen. Sabrina would be able to hide in plain sight until Lavendara made her move, then take her down. Until then, she’d have to just play the role of interested attendee.

The Lavender Days collection was quite popular, and crowds flowed through pretty much all morning. Sabrina was able to overhear conventioneers excitedly conversing with each other over their favorite memories of the show, scenes and episodes that stuck with them over the years, and couldn’t help but feel some second-hand nostalgia at all of these people sharing in a comforting memory together. Growing up isolated was not conducive to generating those kinds of memories and fondness for adolescence, but standing here among all these fans, it felt like she could, if only for a little while.

As lunch rolled around, many of the attendees wandered off to hit up any local food courts or restaurants in the vicinity, leaving only a handful of people still admiring the exhibits. Sabrina found herself in the bedroom set, decorated just as it was on the show. From the research she’d done on the series, Sabrina was surprised that the exhibition bothered to recreate this particular set, since the little sister character played by Betsy Paige had been written out of the show roughly halfway through the series. Not uncommon for shows centered around child actors, as they age out of the role or step away to focus on school, but apparently her character had enough of a devoted fanbase to justify the tribute. Dozens of people had been admiring the set so far that morning, but at the moment it was just Sabrina and another convention-goer.

This woman seemed to be going out of her way to stay anonymous, with big dark sunglasses and a large hat over a puffy winter coat. Unusual clothes for the Metro Bay weather, which tweaked Sabrina’s suspicion. It was the kind of thing you’d wear...if you were planning to steal something. Could this be Lavendara? Sabrina wondered. This really wasn’t her style; this woman was dressed more like a shoplifter than a master thief. Still, the curly black hair rolling down her neck and shoulders from under her wide-brimmed bat was too similar. It has to be her.

Excited at the prospect of defeating her burgeoning arch-nemesis, Sabrina didn’t even think to assume her superhero persona as Violet Star. Still in her civilian guise, she stepped forward and pulled the hat and glasses off the mysterious stranger, revealing her face--

Betsy Paige blinked in surprise, stepping away from the crazy woman who had just ripped her hat and sunglasses off out of nowhere. The woman’s smug smile evaporated into confusion, then shock as realization hit her. “Oh no, you’re Betsy Paige!”

“Oh no?” Betsy asked, bewildered. “Who did you think I was? Someone allergic to hats?”

Sheepishly, the other woman handed Betsy’s hat and sunglasses back to her. “I am so sorry, Miss. I thought you were...a friend of mine. I knew she’d be visiting and I thought I’d surprise her.”

“It’s okay...always nice to meet a fan.” Betsy sighed. Truth be told, as much as Betsy loved being adored by her fan club, she hadn’t come here looking to make a scene, hence the disguise. “Please, don’t tweet about this until later. I don’t want to get mobbed.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not really...a fan. But I can see why people loved your show. You should be proud of your work. These people still come out to appreciate you, even decades later.” The woman held out her hand. “I’m Sabrina. It’s nice to meet you!”

Betsy took her hand earnestly, appreciating the basic human interaction. It was rare for her to have a normal conversation with someone who wasn’t a fan, or a slave, or an enemy, or a fellow supervillain...which is a bit like an enemy in some ways. “Betsy, but you knew that. Are you enjoying the event? I’m not one of the guests, if you were wondering.”

“Oh, sure!” Sabrina gestured around. “I didn’t really watch a lot of television growing up, but listening to all of these people share their love for the shows they grew up with is giving me second-hand nostalgia. I just had a weekend off and thought I’d take in some...local culture, I suppose.”

“What do you do for a living, Sabrina?” Betsy inquired with a smile, enjoying the genuine connection she was making.
“I’m a nurse-- intern, at the hospital. If I didn’t have time to watch TV as a child, I definitely don’t have much with my current schedule. But I love my work, helping people, saving people, defeating—um...injuries and such.” Sabrina stumbled a bit, out of her element having a casual conversation. Betsy’s smile and forthright nature eased her anxiety significantly. “How about you, Ms. Paige? What have you been up to since the days of Lavender Days?”

“You can call me Betsy, Sabrina. I used my revenue from my child actor days and residuals from the show to get into business for myself. I make jewelry. You should come by my shop sometime, maybe I can fit you for a necklace or some earrings. You’d look gorgeous in something shiny...not that you don’t already.”

Betsy’s eyes flickered for a moment with something other than platonic friendship. Sabrina blushed, no stranger to flirty dialogue in her superhero persona but unprepared for it as her everyday self. “I…I’ll definitely come...come by and check you out—check out your goods—merchandise! Oh wow, I think I need some air…” Betsy said, nervously stumbling over her words and turning beet-red.

“Enjoy the rest of the convention, and maybe I’ll see you around, Sabrina…” Betsy said, taking a seat on the bed.

Out of breath, Sabrina walked out of the convention floor and seemed to be headed for the bathroom on shaky legs. Pleased with herself, Betsy’s attention slowly turned to the bedroom set. She had years of great memories in that room, or at least the original set. Like most child actors, she was living her parents’ dream as much as her own, but she took to the role very well and was heartbroken when the executives decided to cut her from the show. In a way, this heist would be the ultimate revenge for the injustice committed against her all those years ago.

As Betsy’s hand rubbed against the gem-studded lavender hypno-suit she wore under her coat, she moaned in excitement at the prospect. To anyone watching, she’d just look like an excited fan. A very excited fan, perhaps. Her wistful reminiscing now over, she began to regard the area with the practiced eye of a burglar. The valuable props were all sealed in display cases, with tamper-sensors and security cameras, along with the usual compliment of roaming security guards. The biggest obstacle was the public nature of the exhibition. Most heists don’t come with a built-in audience. Betsy would have to make her play after hours, when the hall was closed.

With the score successfully cased, Betsy donned her hat and glasses again, walking away from her childhood for the second time in her life. It was time for Phase Two of the heist: Assembling the crew.

End of Part Two

ParagonRocky

Post by ParagonRocky »

Part Three

Night fell on Metrobay as the convention hall closed for the day. Tomorrow would be Saturday and the busiest day of the event, with featured guests in attendance for autographs, photo opportunities, and Q&A panels. Security would be lighter tonight, at least that’s how it would appear to anyone watching. Violet Star, having set up her trap earlier and currently lying in wait for her prey to approach, was counting on that.

Using her status as a superhero to contact the organizer and security staff, Violet alerted them of the imminent threat to the valuable memorabilia on display and offered her services to prevent the theft and apprehend the thief, her nemesis Lavendara Daze. They agreed near instantly, granting her full access to the premises after-hours. Security would also be made available to her at a moment’s notice; all she had to do was call. By the same token, they would call in any suspicious activity to her, though Violet did make sure to warn them of the effects of Lavendara’s technology.

Through the use of custom-cut gemstones fitted with microtech that produced audio-visual stimulus designed to manipulate brain patterns, Lavendara had the ability to mind control any unprotected humans who looked at her jewelry or remained in proximity while the devices were active. Violet considered providing the guards with protective eyewear and earmuffs, but such a move would certainly tip off Lavendara, rendering the trap useless. For her own part, Violet procured her own set of tinted glasses and a noise-cancelling earpiece to counter the effect. THIS time, she was ready.

*squawk* Security to all units, we’ve got a camera on the fritz in the loading dock. Someone want to check it out?

Violet smirked. It was almost too easy. She left her concealed position in the hall and moved briskly down to the loading dock. Sure enough, as she crept into the vehicle bay she could see a purple-painted Lexus parked just inside the gates (the Lavendara-mobile?) and the woman of the hour herself putting the whammy on a lone security guard who had come to investigate the outage. Having been on the receiving end of the effect more than once herself, Violet could appreciate it second-hand as a pretty impressive show.

Lavendara had a serious knack for presentation. Her suit, covered in hundreds of tiny shiny stones, bombarded the target with rapid, seemingly random flashes that rapidly exceeded his mental capacity for visual stimulus. Simultaneously, the gems emitted a high-pitched tone, nearly inaudible to human ears, yet producing a similar effect on his auditory receptors. The large, fist-sized stone adorning her belt was the most powerful and produced the strongest effect on her subjects. With his senses of sight and sound overwhelmed, the poor guard’s free will was suppressed in seconds, his jaw slack and eyes wide as he succumbed to her power. Even from her distant observation spot, with the effect weakened by her glasses and earpiece, Violet felt her body begin to weaken and had to shake herself back to reality.

Lavendara was giving the entranced guard instructions, but from her concealed position Violet couldn’t make out what she was saying. Not that it would matter once she was in cuffs and headed to jail… Speaking into her radio, Violet quietly summoned her backup. “All units, this is Violet. Lavendara spotted in the loading dock. Approach from the south, behind her. If you grab her quickly she won’t be able to use her suit. I’ll get her attention so she’s facing me, then when she’s not expecting it, you take her.”

The plan set, Violet emerged from her hiding spot and stepped into the open, in full super-heroine mode. “Let that poor man go, Lavendara Daze! You won’t be stealing anything tonight, or ever again.”

If Lavendara was surprised to see Violet Star at the scene of her latest caper, she hid it well. The smile that broke out on her face was almost as dazzling as the suit she wore, and struck Violet with an odd sense of deja-vu. “Violet! How lovely to see you! I hope you’re as pleased to see me, and if you aren’t now, you will be soon…”

On cue, Lavendara’s suit began to flash and hum, its programmed effects directed at Violet. Thankfully for her, the protective gear performed as intended and she was able to resist the effect. “Oh, no, we’re not doing that again!” Violet swept a hand out in a dismissive gesture. “You’re not putting me under your spell. In fact, I’m the one taking you in...to jail!”

“I see you’ve added some new accessories to your ensemble.” Lavendara noted wryly. “I have to say, they’re not exactly fashionable. If you’re looking to freshen up your look, I can recommend some lovely jewelry that’ll have you seeing things my way. I’ve been experimenting with some new designs I think you’ll enjoy! Check this one out…”

With a tap on the shoulder from his new mistress, Lavendara’s slave turns to face Violet with a dazed smile and begins to unbuckle his pants. In seconds, his pants have dropped away, revealing his engorged erection. As expected, Violet’s cheeks turn pink as she is distracted by the well-hung cock danging in front of her. What was exceptionally surprising, however, was the diamond-studded cock ring worn by the guard. As Violet watched, the gems flashed in a rapid pattern and hummed, much like the rest of Lavendara’s hypnotic accessories. To her amusement, the vibrations caused by the device even made his dick buzz like a toy.

“Okay, wow. That’s a new one…” Violet licked her lips, suddenly parched. Once Lavendara Daze was safely apprehended, she might have to confiscate that device as evidence...but then another thought intruded on her mind. “Wait, how is he wearing that already? Didn’t you just get here?”

“Yes, you would think that, wouldn’t you…” Lavendara grinned. “It was a good plan, face me out in the open so your security buddies could sneak up behind me and get the drop on me. In fact, I came up with the same idea. And I did it this morning. Now, boys!

Distracted by the confrontation with her arch-nemesis and the spectacular stunt-penis, Violet failed to notice the entire security team of the convention hall mobbing her from behind, restraining her quickly and removing her tinted glasses and earpiece. With her enhanced senses impaired by the devices, she was easily ambushed. While she could also use her enhanced strength to fight off the guards, they could be seriously injured in the process, which Violet couldn’t bring herself to do. As a result, she was quickly overwhelmed. The second she looked back at Lavendara--

--sparkle flash twinkle pretty flash wink blink think no think glitter glisten gleam good girl--

“Wow, I didn’t even need to turn my suit on! My little rent-a-cop with his rent-a-cock was all it took to put you under…” With a toss of her long curly black hair, Lavendara stepped close to her thrall, reaching a long gloved hand down his chest to his groin, grabbing his member and gently working it. “You knew you couldn’t resist my daze, didn’t you? You were hoping I’d get the best of you, weren’t you? Say yes, Violet…”

“Yes…Violet…” Blank eyes and a numb mind were all that currently existed of Violet Star, her body no longer in her control and her consciousness suppressed.

“Right, should’ve expected that. I know it’s not your fault, you always fall so hard for me…You boys can let her go now. I’m so proud of all of you!” Lavendara cooed at her slaves, who practically melted at the praise from their mistress.

“No need to enjoy the show from there, Violet Star. Come on over and get a taste…”

With shaky steps that quickly became steadier, Violet walked forward as much in obedience to her once and future dom as much as motivation to get her lips around that cock. She practically fell to her knees as she approached, crawling the last few feet. The enhanced cock ring still flashed and buzzed, its power intensifying as Violet neared. What little will she had evaporated with the last word she would speak of her own volition: “Please…”

“Well, since you asked so nicely…” Lavendara held up the guard’s cock with her gloved hand, presenting it to Violet. “Suck this cock, Violet. Don’t stop until he drops. Obey your mistress!”

Releasing his dick, Lavendara watched in satisfaction as Violet instantly descended upon it, taking it in both hands and practically inhaling it between her lips. The guard, despite being under a similar trance, couldn’t help but moan and attempt to remain still as instructed earlier. He performed his role as bait perfectly, and was now receiving a reward greater than he could have imagined.

This was hardly by coincidence, as Lavendara Haze was naturally a step ahead of her heroic rival. Earlier that day, in her capacity as Betsy Paige, she had approached each member of the staff and surreptitiously programmed them to obey her commands. Thus, when Violet Star made her presence known, they dutifully informed Lavendara who was able to devise her trap. Now unopposed, her plan could continue...but it was so ingenious, it would be a shame not to share it with someone. And she had an audience right there.

“You were clever to have figured out this event would be a target for me, Ms. Star.” She began, strolling in a slow circle around Violet’s blowjob presentation. “My chosen villainous title might be a little obvious in relation to the old Lavender Days series, but it was always near and dear to my heart and it felt appropriate to pay homage to my childhood. But you were wrong about one thing…”

Violet gasped for air briefly before returning to devouring dick. The guard was valiantly attempting to remain standing at attention, but his first orgasm was building steadily, judging from the look on his face and his quivering pelvic muscles. If Violet was even listening, she gave no sign. Lavendara continued with her monologue.

“What do I need with memorabilia? I’m rich and I know what eBay is. If I wanted autographed scripts, I could sign them myself. If I wanted old costumes, I’d check my closet. And if I wanted this show to fail, I could have ruined it a dozen different ways. But I could never do that to my fans. They deserve better. And so do I. I should have been with that show to the end, not cast aside when I hit puberty like Judy Winslow or Morgan Matthews. I was the star! And I will be again…”

“So I’m not stealing a prop or a costume. I’m stealing my role back. I’m stealing my life back! Tomorrow, when those guests arrive, those actors and writers and producers, I’ll be visiting each one of them in person. I’ll be gifting each one with some of my special accessories. I’ll be inserting myself into their hearts and minds so deeply that they’ll never think about anyone else. And then, when they start talking about the new Lavender Days sequel series, and it’s time to cast my role again, there’s only one name that will be on anyone’s lips.”

At some point during the speech, Violet had sucked her man to completion. His legs buckled and he dropped, panting and sweating. Violet moved to continue, but then remembered her instructions and froze obediently. Lavendara regarded her with amusement. “Speaking of what’s on your lips, you have a little something...oh, it’s fine. Take a nap, Violet.”

The lights went out in Violet’s eyes and she slumped to the floor unconscious. With a gesture, Lavendara beckoned the rest of the guards over. “Take her to a storage room, leave her with at least half-a-dozen of your biggest cocks. Take turns with the Mesmer-Member device (ugh, I need a better name for that thing...) and keep her occupied when she wakes up. I don’t want anyone interfering with my meetings tomorrow. We have a big day planned!”

As ordered, the guards swept up the sleeping form of Violet Star and carried her off to a secluded room for her to stay until Lavendara’s plan was complete. Lavendara reached down and pulled the enhanced cock ring off and handed it to another guard, who was already preparing to put it on. Meanwhile, the guard on the ground was beginning to awaken. Curious, Lavendara regarded him carefully, noticing that he no longer appeared to be entranced. Could a strong enough orgasm nullify the reprogramming effect? she wondered. She hadn’t yet tested that, but it would be pertinent to find out as soon as possible.

Smiling wide, she reached up and unzipped the top of her catsuit, while activating her entrancement belt. Exposing her groin, she descended onto the guard, mounting him and taking his still-hard penis into her, determined to have herself a fun little experiment…

End of Part Three

Doctor Robo

Post by Doctor Robo »

ParagonRocky wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:10 am
It hurts that I can't fix the typo in the title. There's no edit button or delete button.
Fixed!

Thanks for sharing this story. We appreciate it!

ParagonRocky

Re: Lavendara Daze and Violet Star in “Days Gone Bye”

Post by ParagonRocky »

Part Four

A few hours later, Violet Star came to. She came too. As she awoke, she was confronted with a half-dozen of the entranced security guards, all pants-less, with one wearing the special cock-ring Lavendara Daze had designed. It vibrated, pulsed, and flashed, overwhelming Violet’s senses and turning her existing predisposition towards dick into an overwhelming obsession. She ravenously sucked the dick presented before her, all the while exposed to the mind-numbing effects of the device, enhancing the pleasure experienced ten fold. The sensation was also too much for the poor guard to handle, as he would soon collapse once Violet had brought him to orgasm with her skilled tongue, lips, and hands. Eventually Violet’s senses would be overloaded and she would also fall unconscious as her brain went into safe-mode.

A few hours later, Violet Star came to. She came too. A new guard would take the place of the last, having retrieved and adorned the device. If Violet were capable of higher reasoning, she would have realized that if this kept up too much longer, Lavendara would be completely unopposed in her evil scheme. With unrestricted access to every media guest in attendance, she could put them all under her control and entrench herself into Hollywood so deep that she’d be in syndication until the end of time. Any hope of stopping her rested with Violet.

A few hours later, Violet Star came to. She was starting to get dehydrated. The guards were exhausted too, and would have been in no shape to stop Violet from escaping if she ever regained her senses. Fortunately for her, even the battery powering the hypnotic cock-ring was not immune to exhaustion. It seemed that with the additional drain caused by the enhancements Lavendara had installed, it wasn’t the all-nighter it used to be. The flashes soon dulled and slowed, the vibrations wound down, and the life went out of it just as yet another guard flopped to the floor.

A few minutes later, Violet Star woke up.

“Owww, my jaw is so sore!” She groaned, slowly rising to her feet. Her violet power-ring would soon restore her stamina and give her the energy she needed. It requires a conscious will to function in that way, which was largely suppressed by the mind-control she (and most other superheroines in Metrobay) experienced on a regular basis. Fortunately, even with her mind weakened it sustained the suit and mask that protected her secret identity. If she had to guess, she was probably subconsciously aware of the need to maintain it above all else when necessary. But this wasn’t the time to muse.

Violet left the storage room and regained her bearings. She was still at the convention center, in the service areas inaccessible to the public. The NostalgiaCon event was held in the convention hall, and its guests were staying in an adjoining hotel. It would be too risky for Lavendara to try and entrance her targets at the convention, with so many people around. Lavendara’s gadgets were effective, but she’d never tried to stun an entire crowd by herself before, and if even one person managed to resist the effects she’d be found out instantly. That left the hotel, where she could just make her way to each guest’s room one-by-one and spellbind them.

Two questions remained: Where would Lavendara go first, and how was Violet planning to stop her? The protective glasses and earpiece were gone, probably thrown away. No time to get replacements or call backup. Violet would prefer to take Lavendara by surprise, but she’d still need something to keep in her back pocket in case that didn’t work out. An idea came to her, a crazy one that might not work, but maybe...Violet cast a glance back into the storage room.

Betsy Paige, her Lavendara Daze outfit hidden beneath her overcoat, strolled confidently up to the concierge desk of the hotel, dazzling smile at the ready. “Hi! I’m looking for a guest of yours, we go way back. You might recognize me, from Lavender Days?”

The concierge’s smile, by comparison, was much less dazzling and more professional. “I can’t say that I do, and unfortunately I’m not allowed to disclose information on our guests. It’s a confidentiality policy, I’m sure you understand…”

Glancing around to ensure nobody was looking their way, Betsy opened the hem of her coat just enough to expose her bejeweled bosom, dialing up the entrancement pattern to make her target more suggestible. Lights flashed and soon the concierge was in a daze, smiling much more genuinely now, if a bit lazily. “Bet you’re a fan now, aren’t you?” Betsy smirked, closing her coat again.

Now unable to refuse her new mistress, the concierge helpfully provided the rooms and codes for every guest in the hotel on Betsy’s hit list. The first one on her list was personal; her old co-star. He was technically the lead actor on their show, but she was a much a part of it as him until she’d been cruelly fired so he could hog the spotlight. Betsy could hardly watch television anymore, for fear of catching a glimpse of his smug little face on whatever C-list schlock his agent managed to book him for. Boy, wouldn’t he be surprised to see her now...

The elevator let Betsy off and she sauntered down the hall to the suite door, knocking daintily. The others wouldn’t be nearly this much fun, she wanted to savor this experience. It was decades in the making, after all. The door opened and the sandy-blonde head of her former co-star appeared around the edge of the frame. He appeared to be nude from the waist up, clad in a towel wrapped around his waist. “The sign says Do Not Disturb! I was in the shower! What could possibly…” he trailed off, realizing who he was looking at.

“I know, blast from the past! Sorry to catch you at a bad time…” Betsy pushed her way into the room, ignoring any protests and taking in the view. They were kids back then, but Betsy had the inklings of a crush developing for her co-star before she got the boot. Now that he’d grown up into a man, she could see he filled out well, clearly taking care of his body. Maybe once she’d finished playing with his mind, she could take the rest of him for a spin…

“Hey! I know we used to be close and all, but this is a bit much!” he sputtered, clutching his towel. “You couldn’t have just called for a lunch date?”

Betsy slowly paced the room, checking it out. It was hardly the four seasons, but still fancy enough. Big living room, bedroom to one side, large bathroom on the other. Steam still leaked out of the bathroom from the shower that she had just interrupted. “Oh, I think I’ll want privacy for this conversation. It’s been a long time coming. We haven’t spoken a word since Lavender Days. Clearly our lives went in different directions. You stayed in Hollywood, clearly. How’s that working out?” she asked, faux-sincerely.

Still uncomfortable and off-guard, the hunky actor had the decency to look contrite. “It was awful, what happened to you. I should have said something, but I was young and my parents warned me that if I made any trouble for the studio I could have lost my job too. I did look you up a couple times, saw that you’d made it big as a fashion mogul, got your own jewelry line. You’re still famous, still rich, life still worked out for you. I hope you’re not holding any grudges…”

A mirthless laugh escaped Betsy’s lips. “Oh, let me show you what I’m holding…”

Just as she began to pull open her coat, the hotel door flung open and the superheroine Violet Star burst into the room, power ring glowing bright, searching for her nemesis. “Where is she?” she shouted, sweeping a fist across her line of sight as she cleared the area.

Betsy and her former co-star/current target were shocked at the sudden arrival, though clearly for different reasons. As their eyes met, Violet actually recognized Betsy from their earlier meeting at the convention, though obviously Betsy wouldn’t recognize her as Violet was still Sabrina at that point in the day. Keeping her cool, Violet addressed her evenly. “Ms. Paige, I’m glad you’re here too. I have reason to believe that the famous thief and supervillain Lavendara Daze is targeting certain guests at this event. She may be on her way here right now.”

“What?” Betsy exclaimed, feigning shock. “Why us?”

“It’s clearly personal for her.” Violet explained. “She took her pseudonym from your show and targeted an event that catered specifically to fans. I believe there’s a link that I’ve been overlooking, and I think it revolves around you specifically. You have a secret, Miss Paige…”

She knows?! Betsy thought frantically. She’d never taken Violet Star for a master detective, but to have discovered her secret identity… very clever. Betsy was caught flat-footed, there was no way she’d have time to disrobe and activate her suit’s power before Violet got to her first. But what else could she do?

“Lavendara’s hypnotic powers are the result of sophisticated gemstones specifically crafted to induce a suggestive trance state in her victims. Up until now, we’ve never had a sample to examine, but Lavendara happened to have left me one earlier this morning. I got a real good look at it...right up close...and I recognized the gems. They’re identical to the ones you manufacture for your jewelry line. Betsy Paige…” Violet paused, letting the implication sink in. “Lavendara Daze must have infiltrated your company, and she’s manipulating it for her own nefarious purposes right under your nose!

Once again so close, yet so far.

End of Part Four

ParagonRocky

Re: Lavendara Daze and Violet Star in “Days Gone Bye”

Post by ParagonRocky »

Part Five

“Lavendara Daze?” Betsy Paige asked in an incredulous tone. “Working at my company? That’s impossible!”

Her acting talents were coming in handy, not that it took much to convince Violet Star of her innocence. Betsy gathered up her coat close, appearing to be in shock but actually doing her best to conceal her bodysuit beneath it. “We should get out of here. Lavendara could show up at any moment! She’s the world’s greatest thief; we’ll never see her coming!”

Violet Star smirked confidently. “Of course she’s coming, and she’ll be headed right into my trap. If you two would be willing to act as bait, I can lay in wait and ambush her when she tries to enthrall the both of you.”

The pretty boy actor looked between his long-lost co-star and the literal superhero, lost for words. “I don’t know, this feels like a risk. What if she hypnotizes you too?”

“No need to worry, citizen.” Violet assured him. “I’m wise to her game. She won’t get the drop on me...again…

“We have faith in you, Violet Star!” Betsy exclaimed encouragingly, laughing on the inside. Turning her own trap against her twice in one day, that’s rich.

“Thanks, Ms. Paige!” Violet shared a warm look with Betsy, remembering their earlier conversation at the convention fondly. “Alright, I’ll hide in that bathroom and wait for Lavendara. You two wait in this main room and signal me when she’s here.”

“Can I at least put clothes on in the bedroom first?”

It took a moment for both women to remember this man was still towel-clad, so focused on each other and themselves that they barely remembered he was there. With that, the three of them separated to enact their ambush plan. As soon as Violet was hidden in the bathroom and her old co-star was getting dressed in the bedroom, Betsy dropped her coat off her shoulders and donned the mask that signaled her transformation into legendary cat burglar and super-villain Lavendara Daze.

A quick check of her suit’s energy levels showed they were at roughly half charge, which was impressive given that she’d been using the suit most of the night on security guards. It was a point of professional pride that she was continually refining the suit and the efficiency of her hypnotic stones. Whether it’s acting or jewel-crafting, Betsy Paige always stove for excellence. Once her plan was complete and she was back in the acting world, she had no doubt that she wouldn’t even need to use her mind-control technology to convince the world she was a superb actress. Of course, that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t still take advantage…

As her former co-star and current victim walked back into the room, he had only a moment to shout before Lavendara turned her suit on and bombarded him with the rapid blinking pulses of purple light and oscillating high/low frequency tones that would suppress his conscious mind and render him helpless to her suggestions and commands. The bathroom door swung open behind her, as expected. She considered staying where she was and using her ass to hypnotize Violet Star for a change, but then Lavendara wouldn’t get to enjoy the look on the heroine’s face as she lost her mind yet again.

With a haughty laugh, Lavendara turned to face the doorway. Oddly, Violet wasn’t there. “Still hiding in the bathroom? Sorry to catch you by surprise, but you have to know how this is going to play out. I admit, I don’t have a big hard dick on hand to distract you this time, but if you give me a moment to get him ready I bet I can turn this hunk here into a stunt cock for you to enjoy!”

“Not this time, villain!” Violet called out from within the bathroom, hiding out of sight just beside the door frame. “It’s about time you got a taste of your own medicine!”

Violet withdrew a device from her pocket and held it out in the doorway, aimed at Lavendara. It was a small black disc, roughly palm-sized, studded with shiny diamonds. The sight was so unexpected that Lavendara had to fight the urge to double over with laughter. “Oh my, you kept it! The hypnotic cock ring? I wasn’t sure how you got out of there, but I guess the battery on that little thing gave out. Which means it has no power, which means you can’t use it on me. Even then, I’ve made sure that my own devices don’t have the same effect on me. Kind of a requirement, don’t you think?”

“Yes, of course...you’re immune to your own powers. But you’re not immune to mine!” Violet exclaimed, as she willed power through her ring.

The nature of Violet Star’s power ring is, even to her, largely a mystery. It’s a boundless energy source, that much is certain. It enhances her body, forms her superhero outfit, and enables her to manipulate light within a certain area of the color spectrum. She’d never used it in quite this manner before, but theoretically, it should be possible. Violet focused her mind on sending energy through the ring into the device in her hand, charging the battery and sending power through the circuits. The light that began to emit from its surface took on the same patterns programmed into it, but with this new power source, the light itself took on a much more distinctly...violet color.

This change to the spectral properties of the device surprised Lavendara...and then--

--sparkle flash twinkle pretty flash wink blink think no think glitter glisten gleam good girl--

--relaxed her. The color was soothing her, seducing her. Her suit turned off, but she was very turned on, giving herself over to the pleasure she had weaponized against so many before her. A near-orgasmic sigh escaped her lips, and the conscious mind of Betsy Paige, also known as Lavendara Daze, faded away.

Violet Star emerged from the bathroom, ceasing the energy feed to the device. She regarded it with a smile, hoping to keep it as a trophy of her first big victory against the woman whom she had come to regard as her arch-enemy. It might be fun to play with too…

In her mindless state, Lavendara Daze made no effort to resist as Violet Star apprehended her for her past and present crimes. A debrief with the actor targeted by Lavendara was unclear on what exactly happened to Betsy Paige in all the confusion. It seemed likely that Ms. Paige had simply fled the area when Lavendara arrived, and would resurface later once the threat had been dealt with. A call to the Metrobay Police Department resulted in their dedicated supervillain response team arriving to take her into custody. With a dazed smile on her face, Lavendara was led into a prisoner transport van, driven to the police station, and taken into a private room to be stripped of any devices that she might still have on her before being placed in a holding cell to await trial.

It was during the examination that her mind began to resurface, the effects of the Violet-enhanced hypno-ring wearing off. In an effort to respect her right to privacy, the strip-search was conducted in a windowless exam room with two female officers present, both wearing goggles to protect themselves from Lavendara should she try to use her suit on them. Modestly, Lavendara turned away from them and unzipped the front of her suit, slipping it down off her shoulders and stepping out of it, her curvy body now naked as the day she was born...with just one exception.

“Okay, suit’s off!” she said, stepping away from it.

The guards, now convinced the suit posed no threat, removed their goggles. “Alright, Daze. Let’s get that mask off and process you as your real identity.”

“I’m afraid I’m not prepared to reveal that...but I do have something else to reveal!”

With a flourish, Lavendara Daze spun to face her guards, running her hands up her body to her ample breasts. Unlike an actual enhanced human like Hypnotica, Lavendara does not enjoy the inherent ability to mesmerize others with a look at her chest...but that’s what diamond-studded pasties are for. Operating on the same principle as all her other custom jewelry, the pasties twinkled and hummed as she bounced and rubbed her tits, aiming one nipple at each of the two guards. They found themselves taken completely by surprise as the devices numbed their minds. Both women fell to their knees, if for no other reason than to be at eye-level with Lavendara’s luscious mounds and the spellbinding nipple covers that had stolen their minds.

“These babies really paid off! Chafed like crazy under that suit, but an ace in the hole always comes in handy.” She played with them affectionately, rubbing a finger over each one enticingly, enjoying the effect it had on her two latest slaves. “Too bad the battery is so small, it only lasts a few minutes. But that’s more than enough time for you two to help me make my escape. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Tell me who owns you...say it…”

There was no doubt what their answer would be. “Lavendara Daze…”

The End