Play Nice chapter 13 added!

Discussion of stories written or illustrated by Finister Foul.
finisterfoul

Play Nice chapter 13 added!

Post by finisterfoul »

Greetings doll lovers!

We have added chapter 13 of Thraena's PLAY NICE series which can be read here:

https://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/n ... egory/1216

Meanie Mouse has taken over the dollhouse and now amuses herself with the demented doll ordeals of her helpless captives. Her maternal instincts take over, causing her to feed each squirming doll with breast bursting milk!

Thanks for supporting MetrobayComix.com !!

ajiehb

Re: Play Nice chapter 13 added!

Post by ajiehb »

Wow that level of small details in the Hummingbird bondage scene :open_mouth: I hope Thraena is fully satisfied with this setup :slight_smile: because it's damn amazing. You even made small rings for each dildo and great work with the view angle for the pages where you show us Hummingbird evil prediction. Also, I like that glance from White Mouse on page 200 somehow it's very sexy and naughty :slight_smile:

So the secret milk works both as a drink and as a cream that can be rubbed into the skin. Interesting concept. Also, it seems that now every person's breasts affected by this milk start to lactate a bit. But this doesn't concern Nightengale and Veronica scene. Is this happening behind the scene or you decided to add this effect in the next chapter while the original idea was without lactate effect?

Can't wait to see how Irenka will play with Hummingbird ^^
Nightengale fan №1

finisterfoul

Re: Play Nice chapter 13 added!

Post by finisterfoul »

Thanks Ajiehb !!

Thraena and I had a lot of fun thinking up the 'mermaid' idea :P