My apologies for the delays

Discussion of stories written or illustrated by Finister Foul.
finisterfoul

My apologies for the delays

Post by finisterfoul »

Hi all,

My apologies for the continuous delays this past week.

My Mom had surgery to remove a cancer node from her lung Monday. The days before and now after the surgery have been stressful because we knew how invasive the surgery was going to have to be. They were able to successfully remove the node and they do not think it spread. So that is great news. But, my Mom has many preconditions that are complicating her recovery. And with the damn covid, no one can visit her at the facility. I just talked to her and this morning and she sounds so frail and helpless...my heads just not in a place to write erotica dialogue and narration.

I know you all have been waiting a whole week for this update and I really wanted to get it added for you. If you could please give me until Monday and I should have it totally ready.

Thank you all so much,

Finister

Jsm647

Re: My apologies for the delays

Post by Jsm647 »

No apologies necessary. You have your priorities right. One of the many cruel aspects of this virus is the number of families in your situation. I hope you more good news to share on your mom soon.

Looking forward to the update

Choc666

Post by Choc666 »

Hi Finister.
We have talked about family and real life issues before by email, admittedly quite a while ago now and I know how much time you have/do put into your family.
So, no apologies needed, just stay safe and please pass on my rewards to your Mum.
Choc666.

janny654

Post by janny654 »

Family comes first!

finisterfoul

Post by finisterfoul »

Thank you for your kindness all!!