"Cell Block XXX" chapter 18

Discussion of stories written by Doctor Robo.
Doctor Robo

"Cell Block XXX" chapter 18

Post by Doctor Robo »

Chapter 18 has been posted in the members gallery!

Yennefer

Re: "Cell Block XXX" chapter 18

Post by Yennefer »

Wasn't sure it could be done but it seems Finister was able to do shiny metal things even shinier :O I mean if you like polished metal this is it! And I like how it supposed to be about Belinda running funhouse and finding out the reasons behind the strange behavior of Alpha Woman and Valian Grrl and turned into something completely unexpected. Can't wait to see how things will play out and what part will play Belinda in this story.
Nightengale fan №1

Doctor Robo

Post by Doctor Robo »

Yennefer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 am
Wasn't sure it could be done but it seems Finister was able to do shiny metal things even shinier :O I mean if you like polished metal this is it! And I like how it supposed to be about Belinda running funhouse and finding out the reasons behind the strange behavior of Alpha Woman and Valian Grrl and turned into something completely unexpected. Can't wait to see how things will play out and what part will play Belinda in this story.
Thank you. We try to keep our readers on their toes!

cyberbobmkii

Post by cyberbobmkii »

Personally, I was hoping Ma would fall under Belinda's control like the promo seemed to suggest. But this isn't bad either.

alfredenewman

Post by alfredenewman »

who gets to have sex with Alpha Woman and Valiant Grrl ,and will all these people be shown to utilize(sex with) them?at least the average;male and female of prisoners.