"Smash of the Titans" #16

Discussion of stories written by Doctor Robo.
Doctor Robo

"Smash of the Titans" #16

Post by Doctor Robo »

Rookie superheroine Teal Titan finally gets the call for her first taste of crimefighting action in "Smash of the Titans", available now at MetrobayComix.com!

cyberbobmkii

Re: "Smash of the Titans" #16

Post by cyberbobmkii »

Umm... wouldn't Teal Titan's first taste of crime fighting be back in issue 1 when she stoped the mugger?

Doctor Robo

Post by Doctor Robo »

cyberbobmkii wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:45 am
Umm... wouldn't Teal Titan's first taste of crime fighting be back in issue 1 when she stoped the mugger?
Details, details...

wikkidlester

Post by wikkidlester »

I think muggings are considered more of a civil disturbance than a crime in Metrobay.

lods

Post by lods »

I'm just happy the events are starting to move forward. And yeah, people all the time define their "first" at something incorrectly so eh.

cyberbobmkii

Post by cyberbobmkii »

lods wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:02 am
I'm just happy the events are starting to move forward.
You and me both. Don't wan't to sound like an ass, but I really wasn't interested in seeing an abridged "Making Friends" with an even less likable character.

lods

Post by lods »

Honestly, Jill is the most likable of all the characters in the series thus far (dunno about the heroine since we haven't had much time with her). Which is fine. Sometimes you need some characters that you hate.

cyberbobmkii

Post by cyberbobmkii »

lods wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:13 pm
Honestly, Jill is the most likable of all the characters in the series thus far (dunno about the heroine since we haven't had much time with her). Which is fine. Sometimes you need some characters that you hate.
It has less to do with liking or hating with me but caring or not caring. I didn't care about whether or not some nerd got to make a sex bot in "Making Friends", and I didn't care this time either.