Erotic Adventures of Macrolass & Hypnotica Issue 7

Discussion of stories written or illustrated by Trishbot.
Trishbot

Erotic Adventures of Macrolass & Hypnotica Issue 7

Post by Trishbot »

Hey everyone! New Erotic Adventures here! What deviousness is afoot today?

While Alpha Woman's relationship with her young sidekick Hypnotica has improved over recent outings, Tina remains highly skeptical when her lover Valient Grrl begins to thoughtlessly follow the heroine through the thick of night to a mysterious location. Will the Squad Captain unravel the mystery behind their late-night escapade, or will a more sinister fate away her for her curiosity? Find out in "Erotic Adventures of Macrolass & Hypnotica" issue 7, only at Metrobay Comix!

Catch it here: https://www.metrobaycomix.com/members/n ... egory/1847

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting Metrobay Comix!

lods

Re: Erotic Adventures of Macrolass & Hypnotica Issue 7

Post by lods »

Fun lead up to what we've seen tons of before with presumably a conversion. Tina's investigation kind of reminds me of another comic where a heroine decides to "play act" that she is the baddy's slave after she gets put in the mind control chair. After all, she needs to figure out what the baddy's plan is. Months later after she has helped capture several other heroines she is still waiting to learn his master plan but is confident they'll be able to capture and stop the baddie now that there are so many of them surrounding him. Could see Alpha Woman keep on waiting to learn what the plan is well after she decides to try out gray to help her blend in during her investigation.

Regarding the actual comic at hand, I'm betting there are other graybots securing the perimeter of the warehouse. I mean, they had backup outside when converting Hypnotica so I'd bet they'd have it for converting Valiant Grrl (and presumably where they were also planning to take Alpha Woman before she kindly delivered herself). Can't wait to see what happens and if there is another graybot (or two or three) outside waiting to subdue Alpha Woman.

Green Guardian-bot just punching her in the face is probably the fastest way to knock Alpha Woman out, assuming she has gained a resistance to Hypnotica's boobs. Of course, I'm hoping Dr. Mezmann-bot makes an appearance and helps Alpha Woman to appreciate that she really should respect Valiant Grrl's life choices like a good, supporting girlfriend. And maybe Alpha Woman should try being a graybot out too, to show how much she trusts her girlfriend. :twisted:

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens and learn what is going on and how the two plot threads of graybot Hypnotica and Apex Alliance Macrolass link up.

Indday60

Post by Indday60 »

Whilst women walking around in their underwear in the streets might be unusual in most cities, it's seems far more regular in Metrobay :D Still nice to see how they might deal with the creeps they encounter along the way, nice touch.

I wonder how long Tina will wait before stepping in to prevent VG's conversion to graybot. Is she prepared to let the conversion be completed to find out the answer to who's behind this?. I didn't expect her to not step in, so it will be nice to see where this is going. Also, and i think i mentioned this somewhere, love the AW & VG dynamic where Hypnotica is sort of a third wheel in their relationship.

Keep up the good work, and can't wait for the next chapter.

crazydorian

Post by crazydorian »

Fun issue, with a great cover!

Regarding how long Alpha Woman will wait to step in, it really is a good question. Based on past incidents, Valient Grrl is clearly quite resilient both mentally and physically. I could see AW letting the process happen if she thought it would give her insight into who was behind this, or...

...the other reason I could see her letting VG get fully droned and leave is the site itself. If neither VG not Hypnotica say anything to give away who is behind this, then the makeshift conversion site itself is probably the AW/The Squad's best chance to find out what's going on. If she steps in, the drones know she's there. If she waits for them to leave, she can call in the Squad (particularly someone more technologically inclined), to take possession of the conversion site. Then given how slowly the drones move, she could beat VG back home to avoid raising suspicion...

...of course things can't go that easily in Metrobay. With Alpha Woman's luck, the Squad member running dispatch will be another converted greybot, and control unit will direct her to have her fellow drones disassemble the site, and wipe the records of Alpha Woman's call.