Couples Therapy #6

Discussion of stories written or illustrated by Trishbot.
crazydorian

Couples Therapy #6

Post by crazydorian »

Enjoyed the latest chapter of "Couples Therapy".

I always liked Marvin and Liz as one of those "normalish in the context of Metrobay" non-super couples, with the added level of fun that Liz seems to be always pulled in a number of mind-control directions, so I'm happy to see them here. I'm kind of surprised Marvin hasn't been fine tuning the instructions in those workout videos, particularly since Liz has her whole tights club come over for them now. Maybe that's the lesson he'll take out of this; he needs to hypnotize her into some mutual interests.

I'm not surprised Hypathia was a pre-drone, given how voracious the Controlunit is. I'm curious as to why Liz and Marvin's relationship is important to it though, since her relationship doesn't seem like it helps or hinders her conversion activities, so my guess is they'll play an important role when the Drone Agenda finally comes to a head.

Kind of hope this might mean Hypathia may join the tights club in future too ;)...and I suppose there's a good chance she may be droning her other patients going forward, even if we don't see it on the page.

Great job Trishbot!

Trishbot

Re: Couples Therapy #6

Post by Trishbot »

Thanks!

...And now that I got my login credentials squared away, I should be posting more frequently. So thanks for making the topic while I got that situated!