Curse of Butterface

Discussion of stories written and illustrated by WikkidLester.
wikkidlester

Curse of Butterface

Post by wikkidlester »

I messed around a little bit on this one. I originally had it as a Halloween type story. There was a lot of setup that pays off in the next chapter in a crazy way. Anyway, comments welcome.

koopaphil

Re: Curse of Butterface

Post by koopaphil »

I joined the boards here with the specific aim of saying I love this story. I'm hoping for a bunch of chapters and a bad end...

wikkidlester

Post by wikkidlester »

koopaphil wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:36 pm
I joined the boards here with the specific aim of saying I love this story. I'm hoping for a bunch of chapters and a bad end...
Well thanks! Unless you're being sarcastic, in that case SUPER THANKS! It won't be a long story. I actually planned on it only being a one shot but it ran too long. It's a quickie so only 1 more chapter but I can guarantee it won't end well for the heroine. That's not to say it can't be a jumping off point for a new story.

koopaphil

Post by koopaphil »

No sarcasm intended at all! I'm really looking forward to the follow up/conclusion, and hopefully another story in the future.

obviousagent

Post by obviousagent »

Bit late to this one but I have to agree, this story deserves to continue, there needs to be more heroines joining Butterface.
Great work dude.

rg376405

Post by rg376405 »

I also love the Butterface story possibilities. I particularly love the sleazy net affects of observer women's minds being blown by her overpoweringly sexy body. Those tits & ass deserve an encore! ;) :!: