Boombox vs Hypnotica

Discussion of stories written and illustrated by WikkidLester.
wikkidlester

Boombox vs Hypnotica

Post by wikkidlester »

New chapter just released. Let me know what you think.

Indday60

Re: Boombox vs Hypnotica

Post by Indday60 »

Well, I have almost forgot to post a reply in the forum.... mostly I think the forums downtime made a few of us forgot to leave a reply every now and then ;)

I do find Feedbacks power quite interesting, and it will be interesting to see if it will have any more long-term effect on the heroines (and villains?). For instance, if Alpha Woman or Valiant grrl gets hesitant for a crucial moment because of it but just a speculation though. Feedback's a very nice new addition to Metrobay, also loved the "hope you're not sisters"-comment.

However I do feel Goldwing should have picked up on something being wrong, but I will take that as she being in a hurry.
I do like the small bits about Hypnotica being a bit of a third wheel in AW & VG's relationship when it appears every now and then from you guys.

Also.... Blanks & Copeland - nice Police academy reference, can't belive I didn't pick that up earlier. Made me laugh though :)

It's been a great story so far, so can't wait for the next issue.

wikkidlester

Re: Boombox vs Hypnotica

Post by wikkidlester »

Yeah all the fun stuff seems to happen on Discord.

I think Alpha Woman and Valient Grrl will both be a little more reserved and strategic next time they meet Feedback. This chapter was an extra add on to the original story I had planned. It really could have been skipped over but I wanted to have a little fun. That being said, Goldwing was a last minute addition because of technical reasons so she may not have exactly fit but since it's just a cameo I went with it. She was in a big hurry after all.

AW & VG were planned, except I had to create a new model of VG again for technical issues. I thought it would be a fun nod to their relationship and having Hypnotica wake up to see them screwing.

Blanks and Copeland! Yeah, that was my Biggs and Wedge in Final Fantasy homage. I didn't want to be too obvious, but thinking about it now, I probably could've named them Mahoney and Tackleberry and no one would've got it.