"Nano Crisis: Matriarch's Uprising" #9 posted!

Discussion of stories written or illustrated by MCtek.
Doctor Robo

"Nano Crisis: Matriarch's Uprising" #9 posted!

Post by Doctor Robo »

From MCtek: "The Machine Matriarch continues her plan to obtain the program that corrupted Silver Satin. Will she find Circuit? Find out only at MetrobayComix.com!"

lods

Re: "Nano Crisis: Matriarch's Uprising" #9 posted!

Post by lods »

Happy to see Solaria is being a bit less edgy this time (her previous dialog seemed just a tad over the top to me and I couldn't figure out why).

Wonder if the camo'ed bots will wear sunglasses. Bit weird that the first time we've seen the botted heroines get excited other than the the prospect of following the orders of the Machine Matriarch is the possibility of breaking bones. Looking like she has some bugs in her programming.

One question is will Machine Matriarch's "daughter" also get but into bimbo mode when it is done after she "failed" so much?

janny654

Post by janny654 »

I love plan B and dam Machine Machine Matriarch has no sense of loyalty to her drones, talling them she going to throw them away when their done being useful to her.

Champ

Post by Champ »

:) Each NanoDoll has their individual personalities in tact. Machine Matriarch used her nanites to not only transform their bodies, but reprogram their minds to ensure complete obedience.

As for this latest blurb of violence, their morality to achieve the goal Machine Matriarch demands to be achieved regardless of the cost. Hence why there were no objections to a logical alternative.

Glad you guys liked it. Can't wait to reveal more.

lods

Post by lods »

Cool. Yeah I figured after all the brow beating they got for failing, nano'ed GG would be chomping at the bit for essentially payback.